Sinan Hasirlioglu received the M. Sc. degree in Applied Research in Engineering Sciences from Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt, Germany, in 2016. He is currently a Research Assistant at CARISSMA (Center of Automotive Research on Integrated Safety Systems and Measurement Area), Ingolstadt, Germany and enrolled in the Ph.D. program in Engineering Science at the Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria. His research interests include testing of object detection algorithms and environment perception systems, automated driving systems, and surround sensor modeling with a focus on adverse weather conditions.
Topics of Research
- Researching automotive surround sensors under adverse weather conditions
- Signal processing of camera, lidar, and radar data on low- and object-level
- Physical-based modeling of natural disturbances and noises
- Development of test concepts and test environments from scratch
- SS18: Object Detection under Adverse Weather Conditions (IAE) – (Project)
To the site owner:
Action required! Mendeley is changing its API. In order to keep using Mendeley with BibBase past April 14th, you need to:
- renew the authorization for BibBase on Mendeley, and
- update the BibBase URL in your page the same way you did when you initially set up this page.