- 2010 Diploma in Industrial Engineering at Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nuremberg.
- 2010-2018 Research Assistant in the area of Robotics and Autonomous Systems (Prof. Dr. Johann Schweiger) (part-time since 2012 due to family responsibilities).
- Since 03/2017: Ph.D. Candidate at Johannes-Kepler Universität Linz.
- 2018 Master of Sciene in Electrical Engineering (Robotics and Mechatronics) at FernUniversität Hagen
Topics of Research
PhD Thesis: Planning model for trajectory-driven collaborative tasks
- Object-Oriented Markov Decision Processes
- Apprenticeship Learning, (Inverse) Reinforcement Learning
- Transfer Learning
- Generic Motion Primitives, Task Synchronisation
To the site owner:
Action required! Mendeley is changing its API. In order to keep using Mendeley with BibBase past April 14th, you need to:
- renew the authorization for BibBase on Mendeley, and
- update the BibBase URL in your page the same way you did when you initially set up this page.