Andreas Riegler holds a Master’s degree in engineering from the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria. He is currently doing his Ph.D. research at Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt. His Ph.D. research is about the visual complexity determination of windshield displays in highly automated driving. To accomplish his goals, Andreas Riegler is exploring and implementing user studies with augmented and virtual reality, in combination with artificial intelligence. Besides his Ph.D. research, Andreas is passionate about mobile app development, teaching classes at the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria and being active in the tech start-up community.
Topics of Research
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Windshield Displays – Applications, Use Cases, Driver Assistance
- Highly and Fully Automated Driving
- User Interface Design and Evaluation
- WS19/20: Introduction to Android (Software Engineering)
- SS20: User Experience Design Lab
- WS20/21: Augmented/Virtual Reality Lab
- Evaluierung von blickbasierter Interaktion mit Windschutzscheibendisplays beim automatisierten Fahren (October 2018 – January 2019)
To the site owner:
Action required! Mendeley is changing its API. In order to keep using Mendeley with BibBase past April 14th, you need to:
- renew the authorization for BibBase on Mendeley, and
- update the BibBase URL in your page the same way you did when you initially set up this page.